Wordrecording

Last weekend another step was taken to finish the piece “Härnösand”. All words I’ve been collecting and made a composition of – were now supposed to be recorded. (Read earlier post here) With me I had a very good technician named Henrik Heinrich. It all took place at Folkhögskolan. We fixed a muffled corner and then people came by a schedule that I’ve made. It was people of all kind, all ages and they sang some words, spoke others

The day after was advanced editing in Henriks studio. To cut and put all the words in the right place – according to the score. In the end it was possible to imaging the outcome…. Might be good. Still a lot of work in the studio. I’ll come back to you when we’ve made some more

August 16 I’ll try to gather as many as I can to participate in videorecording

 

Comments are closed.